UBS Financial Services Americas Regulatory Liaison in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you manage a global portfolio of solutions and share knowledge across regulatory landscapes? We're looking for someone like that to:
– lead and manage oversight of regulatory engagement including technology wide updates, escalation, improvements and relationships
– lead and manage oversight of internal and external regulatory reporting, understand overall regulatory landscape, emerging trends and understand impacts of other reviews performed (GIA audit reviews, external audit reviews)
– work closely with CORC on regulatory initiatives
– identify and leverage global opportunities to understand regulatory and other key dependencies
– deliver regulatory assessment results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with them to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Technology Risk Management and Control team in the US (Stamford, Weehawken or Nashville). Our remit is to:
− Ensure that Technology operate as documented in the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) across regionally and functionally-aligned teams
− Establish and maintain an effective Risk Culture
− Drive consistencies across Risk and Line of Business Technology teams
− Become a challenge-driven organization in-line with established risk management principles
− Develop and focus on close interaction with outside regulators, GIA, E&Y and Business Partners
− Collaborate and partner internally with C&ORC, GCOO Risk & Regulatory Shared Services and the wider GT organization to achieve effective and efficient IT risk and controls management
– a university degree
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit, regulatory policies or compliance within Financial Services
– ability to work collaboratively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization; and with senior business executives
– experience of working with regulatory reporting, regulatory relationships, or with external regulators
– excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
– a flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
– able to work independently, dynamically prioritize, and escalate when necessary
– confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180721BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Americas Regulatory Liaison
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)