UBS Financial Services Associate Product Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Associate Product Manager
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you someone who can partner with our technology and cross-functional colleagues to lead the day-to-day management and future enhancement of digital advice and the firm discretionary portfolios. An ideal candidate should have the skillset to prioritize and focus on multiple projects, bring a high attention to detail and be adept at working in a fast paced environment. While self-sufficiency and personal accountability are a must, the individual must be able to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in operations, IT, sales and the business.
This role is a perfect fit for a candidate looking to join a focus business for the firm, and is interested in an opportunity that is both tactical and strategic. This role is for someone who is up to the challenge of tackling multiple tasks at once and is seeking an experience that combines the project management of a technology solution with day-to-day strategic deliverables.
We are specifically looking for someone that can:
• serve as associate program manager for our firm discretionary platform to manage operational issues, field inquiries, marketing support, etc.
• interact with various business areas and other teams such as Legal, Compliance, User Experience, Technology, Marketing, Investment Management and Communications
• manage project streams and focus areas from end-to-end
• assemble and compose detailed business requirements
• support the broader Advisory platform on projects and business related tasks
• assist with management of recurring weekly, monthly and quarterly tactical tasks related to the platform
You will work within the Advisory Solutions team at our Wealth Management headquarters in Weehawken, New Jersey. Our main objective is to provide advisors with the platforms and resources to deliver the investment expertise, portfolio construction and financial oversight today’s clients are looking for.
The UBS Managed team is a group responsible for managing several of the Advisory programs. Our team philosophy is one of teamwork and collaboration, and with an open desk environment, communication makes for a close team and makes it easy for new members to integrate.
• excellent communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• solid understanding of Wealth Management, included the managed accounts business
• working knowledge of portfolio construction process
• the ability motivate and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
• strong quantitative ability and attention to detail
• solid background and understanding of strategy, technology and operations
• outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• a Bachelor's degree
• Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.