UBS Financial Services Associate Product Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Associate Product Manager
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
You role as the Associate Product Manager consists of supporting the SMA and UMA program management team to provide scale to facilitate growth of the business. The role includes exposure to all aspects of program management such as platform distribution, product development, and risk management. The associate manager will assume responsibilities for engaging outside money managers, and partnering with internal business & risk functions on tasks such as manager agreements, trading connectivity, fee reviews and field communications. Other specific tasks may include helping to implement, test and launch the future state Advisory program (WMAP), and assisting with platform enhancements.
Responsibilities in this role include:
• Learn, and assist with platform management responsibilities for SMA, UMA and PACE (mutual fund platform) businesses in addition to program marketing and communication efforts
• Assume lead on core program management tasks such rebalancing, program exceptions, manager onboarding, etc.
• Support inquiries from FAs including escalations for trading and client related issues.
• Participate in, and assist with efforts related to key strategic initiatives, such as 3rd party models, all-inclusive SMA pricing, Regulation Best Interest, etc.
• Build key partnerships across Advisory and cultivate extensive knowledge of other platforms and products
• Perform ad hoc requests that includes data analysis, report creation, presentations, financial analysis, and various business management tasks.
This role is for someone who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced dynamic environment and is seeking an experience that supports day-to-day deliverables to maintain the business. The Associate Product Manager will be able to work autonomously and will be a contributing member of the team from day one.
• 3-5 years in Wealth Management / Financial services; Advisory experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, with strong verbal, written, and presentation (MS PowerPoint) skills, and the ability to succinctly convey information to senior management and other stakeholders
• Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent)
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple initiatives at one time
• Experience in data analytics and querying (MS Excel / MS Access) is strongly preferred
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Investment Platforms, Advisory, Client Servicing, Governance, Advisory Operations
• Highly motivated, self-starter capable or working individually or part of a larger team
• Flexible, versatile, and able to manage multiple concurrent priorities / projects
• Detail-oriented with structured, organized, and methodical planning skills
• Able to integrate diverse views across varying stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.