UBS Financial Services Audit Expert, Senior Auditor in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have proven experience in delivering value-add solutions to complex risk situations? Do you keep up with industry, regulatory and audit methodology developments?
We’re looking for a Senior Audit Manager to:
• plan and manage delivery of wealth management audits such as Suitability, Branch Reviews, and Cross-border.
• conduct comprehensive annual risk assessments of our business activities, and continuous risk assessments for evolving risk profile
• follow GIA's risk control and governance framework to assess the effectiveness of governance, controls, processes and sustainability of remediation activities
• deliver audit results, conclusions and key recommendations to arrive at practical, sustainable and value-add solutions
• engage with internal and external stakeholders for monitoring, issues or remediation themes identified
• proactively contribute towards developing detailed procedures, guidance and FAQs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Weehawken, New Jersey. We are an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee. As an senior audit manager, you'll play a key role in delivering on our promise to avoid our stakeholders being surprised by an unexpected loss or damage.
• ideally 8 years' worth of experience working on performing audit, compliance, or internal risk management within the financial services or consulting industry
• familiar with the wealth management business area
• possess combined risk and analytic skills, which you apply to problem solving
• good team player, also able to work independently
• maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of relevant regulations, concepts and methods
• effective communicator with all levels, strong verbal and in writing skills
• bachelor or master degree or equivalent with a focus in a finance related field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184318BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Expert, Senior Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Audit