UBS Financial Services Banking Business Analyst – Digital Strategy and Platforms in Weehawken, New Jersey
Banking Business Analyst – Digital Strategy and Platforms
United States - New Jersey
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you an analytical thinker? Do you want to use your superior analytical skills and creativity to innovate a user friendly digital wealth management experience?
Key responsibilities include:
• Initial project planning - defining goals and objectives, scope, business rationale, high level requirements
• Perform analysis to understand current functionality gaps and obtain user perceptions
• Coordinate and lead meetings with SME's and key stakeholders to gather requirements/user stories
• Prepare feature overview material for Legal/Compliance, coordinate feedback incorporation with design/dev teams and copy reviews as necessary
• Work with Systems Analyst and/or TPM to enumerate functional and technical tasks required to enable features and functionality
• Present functional overview in order for development team to assess cross-functional effort required to enable functionality
• Decompose features and functionality into well-formed user stories to enable cross functional communication.
o Ensure user stories contain all necessary information and data.
o Document learnings in an accessible and organized manner
• Partner with UX/UI team to conduct focus groups with users and home office stakeholders to obtain feedback on proposed user experience and interface.
• Coordinate, prepare for and conduct SME and key stakeholder status meetings. Report status to key stakeholders and management regularly.
• Coordinate QA and UAT effort. Conduct detailed QA testing
o Provide tool training to QA team.
o Provide guidance on and sign off on testing approach and testing plans.
• Provide signoff on production ready code
You’ll be joining the Digital Strategy and Platforms (DS&P) team in Weehawken, NJ. This team is focused on integrating the various segmented needs of the business into a strategically-focused whole through the delivery of best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
• Minimum of 5 years of financial services industry experience
• Experience in wealth management platforms, including advisor and client facing tools
• Understand digital experience, digital platforms, and underlying technologies and how they are developed and built
• Familiarity with Agile, iterative development process, such as Scrum including ceremonies and best practices involved
o Knowledge of JIRA software a plus
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving skills with a tendency to roll up your sleeves to deliver the best outcome in any situation
• Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Driven and excited by challenge and change – ready to get the job done
• A self-starter with a sense of urgency and personal accountability
• Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
• Able to communicate effectively and receive constructive criticism from both peers and executive level stake holders alike.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.