UBS Financial Services Banking Solutions Desk Specialist in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you like to work as part of team to solve problems and deliver solutions? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– build and maintain trustworthy relationships with Financial Advisor teams, key branch personnel and other banking and lending team partners
– respond to inquiries from Advisors, clients and other branch staff and offer insights and suggestions to further banking engagement
– deliver remote and in-person sales and process training to branch staff
– assist Advisors in managing loan collateral requirements
– collaborate with Banking and other teams to achieve sales and business objectives and establish a network of productive working relationships across UBS
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Banking Solutions Desk where you will work with sales, product management, operations, credit and other teams to support Financial Advisors as they address clients' banking and lending needs. You will play a critical role in connecting teams across UBS to deliver solutions that demonstrate the power of holistic wealth management to Advisors and clients.
– a university degree
– the proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
– a natural curiosity that leads you to dive into the details
– specialized knowledge in banking and a broad understanding of financial services
– Series 7 and 66, or Series 7 within 60 days of hire and Series 66 within 30 days after that
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
– an expert at building networks and connections
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183829BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Banking Solutions Desk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Sales