UBS Financial Services Branch End User Experience Program Lead in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• Have ownership of product and service program delivery impacting both the GWM US Field and Home Office
• Include scheduling, Day One support, Service Group preparation and interaction, metrics analysis and program closure documentation
• Executive level status reporting on all aspect of program portfolio including rollout scheduling, status, variance reports, costs and program related incident tracking impacting the field
• Working with Training and Education team to assist in the proactive communication with the field on any end user impacting program that will be rolled out within GWM US
The team is expected to be operational as of Q1 2019, so this individual will be able to be a part of \"standing up\" this organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working n the Americas Technology Management team in Weehawken, NJ. We are developing a new Branch User Experience Team (BUX) to support the GWM US Field Offices. This role will be a key part of deploying new technology and functionality to the field and enhancing the end user experience of the team.
We are looking for an individual who can grasp concepts quickly; provide ideas and suggestions for improvement. Clear written and verbal communication skills are a must, as we will be communicating directly with the end users of our technology services with a goal of improving their overall experience. The individual must have a proven track record in the Program and Project Management field within a global Wealth Management financial services firms.
• Program timelines, scheduling, cost analysis, program closure documentation and C Level Executive reporting
• Prioritization of programs based on functional delivery capacity
• Alignment and content driven input to Branch User Experience Training and Education team
• Delivery and variance reporting on program timelines and financials
• Monthly project portfolio updates to GWM US Head of Technology and Business COO
• An ability to think and act beyond their area of responsibility and have passion for supporting highly motivated program and project managers of various rank levels.
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle change in program timelines and scope
• Strength in handling competing demands and timelines with regard to program delivery and interaction with a geographically diverse and demanding client base
• Ability to collaborate well with others to move programs/deliverables to completion
• 15+ years of program management experience in an Technology organization with a focus on Wealth Management clients and technology
• Understanding of Program Management concepts and ability to work across multiple areas within a Global Information Technology organization
• Fluent in written and spoken English, as all documentation must be supplied in English.
• Management level communication and presentation skills – must have an ability to present and gain agreement of processes by senior management.
• Excellent problem solving skills and results-driven methodologies.
• Polished presentation skills
• Frequent travel may be required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186732BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Branch End User Experience Program Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)