UBS Financial Services Business Owner Segment Program and Field Engagement Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you a strong communicator with meticulous planning processes? Are you able to collaborate with individuals across an organization with fast-paced demands? Are you passionate about marketing and communications, and eager to comprehensively manage a content development strategy, from ideation through the approval process? Are you interested in working with Financial Advisors to support their focus on strategic segments, such as business owners and/or women? Do you have a zest for entrepreneurship? We’re looking for someone like that to join the new Strategic Client Segments business area and facilitate its growth.
In this role, you will:
– support a robust, market-leading strategy based on delivering financial solutions that address the unique needs of strategic client segments, with primary focus on business owners and entrepreneurs
– drive a robust content development strategy that includes articles, letters, pitch books, and other multimedia (i.e., podcasts, videos, etc.) to help Financial Advisors engage with the segments in scope
– collaborate with internal business partners to develop a thoughtful, holistic and integrated approach
– coordinate with field partners and Financial Advisors to drive engagement and success
– develop and review content that balances business development and risk management, guiding it through the approval process
– perform market and client need analysis
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Strategic Client Segments team leads a cross-functional effort responsible for creating a comprehensive strategy to engage and grow segments such as business owners, women and wealth successors while delivering a consistent and holistic client experience. You’ll be working as part of the Client Strategy Office organization which is part of Wealth Management USA.
– a university degree with 3-5+ years of related work and experience
- a law degree or compliance experience preferred
– FINRA license for Series 7 and Series 24 or the ability to earn those licenses upon start
– deep interest in partnering with Financial Advisors and working with client segments
– a broad understanding of wealth management including insight to Financial Advisors' business models and client needs/accounts
– strong communication and interpersonal skills
– a strong background in marketing and communications
– experience in collaborating cross-divisionally to tailor holistic financial solutions
– confident working with Financial Advisors and addressing their fast-moving needs
– able to develop, pitch and rationalize holistic financial solutions geared towards business owners and
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186339BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Business Owner Segment Program and Field Engagement Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Marketing and Communications