UBS Financial Services Capital Markets Business Development / Product Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
• Partnering with internal stakeholders across Capital Markets, Field Leadership, Investment Bank, Legal, Compliance and CAG to assure alignment with the broader Wealth Management strategy
• Engage with the UBS Financial Advisors to identify qualified clients for the new and unique business platforms
• Daily product management and development responsibilities to streamline and grow the existing and new businesses
• Daily product management and development responsibilities
• Risk management for internally managed strategies
• Proactively identify potential risks and gaps and develop solutions to address requirements
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining Management Solutions in Capital Markets/IPS, the markets facing division of WMA. Management Solutions is a 30 person team. This team is responsible for a diverse set of activities including trading across all asset classes, Middle Markets Sales, Business Analysis, and Risk and Regulatory reporting.
Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related financial discipline required; MBA preferred
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of strategic implementation and ability to communicate ideas across wide range of stakeholders
• Prior experience in Capital Markets with derivatives/futures/options preferred
• Practically-minded analytical thinker with attention to detail, and ability to quickly understand complex situations
• Strong commercial market awareness and proven ability to scale new businesses
• High level of energy, with the ability to work well under pressure
• Minimum 10 years of financial services industry experience
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills – the ability to articulate ideas and nuances and to other members of the team and senior stakeholders
• Be Series 7, 66 licensed minimum 24, 55 (4 options principal) optional
• Team player who can partner across other groups, regions, and business lines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186536BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Capital Markets Business Development / Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development