UBS Financial Services CCAR Process Management Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you solid as a rock when things are getting tight, time is running and quick solutions are needed? Do you have a solid understanding of project as well as process management? Are you interested in driving a firm-wide forecasting production process? Then we are looking for you to:
• help manage and execute the end-to-end CCAR production process with the help of SME/ stakeholders across regions and functions
• manage the CCAR runbook across all production teams
• ensure CCAR process efficiency and effectiveness
• drive process design and re-engineering
• facilitate collaboration between various functions and regions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the CCAR Process Management Team which is part of the CCAR Central Team. This team interacts with many groups within UBS including the Businesses and across Risk and Finance. The team is responsible to ensuring that the CCAR production process supporting the Capital Plan and the FR Y-14A runs efficiently and on-time in order to deliver a coordinated and well controlled submission. The team is characterized as being highly professional, energetic, goal-oriented and eager to succeed.
• worked in a similar position before (project and/ or process management)
• an understanding of what it takes to run successful large-scale projects in financial services
• certificate in project management (e.g. PMP) and/ or process management (e.g. Six Sigma) are an advantage
• knowledge in CCAR is beneficial
• experience in an environment where no two days are the same
• goal oriented and with a strong commitment to accomplishing team and organization objectives
• a strong communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• an expert at building networks and connections
• known for hitting deadlines
• able to deal with changing requirements and challenges
• creative and pragmatic in finding solutions
• able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress and pressure
• knowledgeable in MS project
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186671BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: CCAR Process Management Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance, Process, project and program management