UBS Financial Services Chief of Staff – Americas GWM Investment Platform and Solutions in Weehawken, New Jersey
The Chief of Staff will be an integral member of the team, playing an active role supporting the Americas Head of GWM Investment Platforms and Solutions. He/she has experience directly supporting Senior Management, understands the financial services industry and has a strong partnering ability.
• Support the Co- Head of GWM Investment Platforms and Solutions on strategic, operational and daily business matters
• Collaborate with business and control partners to deliver Americas Head of GWM Investment Platforms and Solutions with relevant and reliable information for effective decision-making
• Provide senior management support with the creation of presentations, compiling responses to management committee requests and preparation for meetings with key stakeholders
• Assist with meeting follow-up actions
• Take ownership and lead on critical presentations, communications and documents, ensuring appropriate messaging and quality
• Independent leadership of special projects as needed
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As Wealth Management's Investment Platforms and Solutions (WM IPS) unit, WM IPS designs WM's holistic advice process and offering. It develops and sources a wide range of investment solutions, including WM's flagship investment mandates, as well as runs and further develops the platforms supporting these solutions. In close collaboration with WM's front units, IPS also coordinates all sales and distribution activities across the division.
PROFILE OF THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-8 years relevant experience including similar positions in a financial institution and/or consulting firm background
• A high-performing individual with strong understanding and knowledge of UBS or similar institution, its businesses, the opportunities and challenges confronting the firm
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• An ability to work effectively with employees across the organization at multiple levels of management
• Honest, reliable and strong demonstration of UBS's key behaviors and principles
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Detail-oriented and careful about the quality of work
• Able to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines
• Organizational and political agility; flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
• Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186443BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Chief of Staff – Americas GWM Investment Platform and Solutions
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Management Group