UBS Financial Services CIAS - Head of Business Solutions and Enablement in Weehawken, New Jersey
CIAS - Head of Business Solutions and Enablement
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a professional in Platform Management and Enablement?
• lead overall integration strategy and implementation efforts with key partners
• define and execute full channel experience including end-to-end advisor and client experiences that are key in differentiating the channel from other wealth management offerings
• partner internally to design and implement a roadmap inclusive of the channel's platform, products and services delivery and operating model
• develop streamlined solutions that drive scale, channel efficiencies and advisor productivity
• manage the channel platform, as well as the product and services menu; partner with Investment Platforms and Solutions to continually review and evolve the platform offering
• lead the delivery of key initiatives for the channel platform with a client-focused and data-driven approach
• support business development efforts by demonstrating platform capabilities and identifying integrated solutions to efficiently onboard firms, advisors and clients
You’ll be joining a fast-growing team within the Wealth Management USA business, working in Weehawken, NJ. We are constantly innovating as we drive the creation of a strategic business that touches nearly every area within Wealth Management. You have the opportunity to join us as we build from the ground up, and as Head of Platform Management and Enablement, you'll play an important role in helping deliver this new experience.
• ideally 15+ years of experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
• a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or a related field (graduate degree a plus)
• series 7 and 66 preferred
• strong understanding of processes, technology and operations (and how they all work together to define a channel experience)
• ability to work in a start-up environment where candidate can be flexible; willing to collaborate across blurred lines and take on responsibilities outside of role
• out of the box strategic thinker who can bring together stakeholders and formulate differentiated solutions
• a proven track record of creating and implementing programs that deepen client relationships and drive business performance
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• leadership experience with the ability to collaborate and form relationships across the business and ability to influence others
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.