UBS Financial Services Commercial Real Estate Process Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
You will be responsible for working directly with the WM USA Banking Group Commercial Real Estate Product Team, Origination and Underwriting supporting the administration of the balance sheet lending program ensuring key procedures and controls are followed. Additionally, the Process Manager will work directly with key stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Finance) and be expected identify, report on and remedy any deficiencies across the front to back process.
• Process Controls– Assist management with adherence to Key Process Controls and Quality Assurance and Quality Control on loan level due diligence and file documentation completeness.
• Reporting and Analysis – Prepare reports for management; track and report on all exceptions to existing processes and suggest changes to procedures to improve efficiency.
• Regulatory Compliance – Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with KYC/AML, and Regulations, including, but not limited to, B, O, W and HMDA.
• Risk Management – Monitor and report on exceptions to underwriting guidelines and on any loan modifications, delinquencies and loss mitigation activities.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
This position is part of the Commercial Real Estate lending team in Wealth Management USA Banking.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Understanding of the financial services industry, CRE and other Bank lending products
• High problem-solving skills
• Experience communicating and liaising with multiple stakeholders and an ability to lead a project, work independently or as part of a team
• Highly motivated, ambitious, hard-working and resourceful
• General understanding of corporate finance and lending
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal collaboration and teamwork skills including working with cross-functional teams
• Proven project management skills
• Demonstrate positive initiative and comfort working in a fast paced environment
• Well-developed analytical skills, performance and metrics tracking
• Computer proficiency including MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181496BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Commercial Real Estate Process Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development