UBS Financial Services Corporate Lending IT Test Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? Are you an expert in automating test scenarios? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– deliver a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with business analysts and software engineers
– create automated web application test suites
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to project stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a new Corporate Lending IT team based out of Weehawken, NJ. The immediate role will be to get involved with the loan simplification project, which will consolidate and remediate the major loans platforms and architecture. This is a multiyear program of work which will involve working with cutting edge technology and engaging F2B across multiple teams and groups.
– ISEB/ISTQB foundation certification in Software Testing or similar concepts demonstrated with past experience
– excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
– extensive web testing experience and demonstrable end-to-end knowledge in this area (e.g. web architecture, database)
– in-depth knowledge of the Selenium automation platform & use of cross-browser WebDriver components
– excellent automation scripting skills, preferably Java for Selenium
– hands on experience using SQL to query relational databases
– the ability to execute critical areas of testing without being confined to a Requirements Specification (out of box thinking)
– knowledge of Quality Gates and Test Metrics
– understanding of Agile techniques and the ability to translate them to deliver appropriate QA
– familiarity with TDD / BDD in relation to test process
– adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
– enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
– analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
– not afraid to challenge the status quo
– a strong and confident communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186652BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Corporate Lending IT Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)