UBS Financial Services Data Management Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Data Management Analyst
United States - New Jersey
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you understand the importance of data as a business driver? Do you share a passion for data management and data governance? We’re looking for an individual with passion for data to support the Data Management framework implementation at US Wealth Management.
– Build and implement the documentation standards and content to meet any internal and external needs
– Produce and maintain Data Governance documentation and artifacts
– Play a key role in defining, documenting and implementing key data governance processes (e.g., data quality issue management) and metrics
– Collaborate and engage in Data Governance activities with the group Data Management organization, US WM Data Stewards, Data Owners, business SMEs and IT stakeholders
– Manage standards and documentation related to the regulatory initiatives (e.g., BCBS239, CCAR)
– Mentor Data Governance team, business and IT SMEs on proper usage of documents and standards
– Define and measure US WM Data Governance effectiveness through the set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
– Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality delivery
– Communicate the importance of managing data as an asset in all aspects of the role
You’ll be working as part of the Chief Data Officer Office at US Wealth Management. Our mission is to enable better business intelligence and decisions through data that is accessible, trusted and understood.
– Solid knowledge of data governance principles and processes
– Hands on knowledge of data governance and data profiling tools (e.g., Collibra, SQL, IDQ)
– Ability to break down complex problems into components, identify root causes, and establish resolution plans
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
– 5+ years of experience in the data industry, background in managing projects is a plus
– Excellent presentation and communication (orally and written) skills
– Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts
– Ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
– Excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
– Analytical and logical
– Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
– Team player, collaborative and inclusive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.