UBS Financial Services Data Scientist - Client Strategy Office in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about the power of analytics? Does bringing new analytics-driven ideas and solutions to business leaders excite you? We’re looking for someone like that who can apply smart analytics and statistical techniques to:
•Yield insights into complex business opportunities and challenges
•Fully understand and predict our customers' behaviors and needs
•Enhance our customers' experiences, including expanding their digital and robo-advisor engagement
•Help our financial advisors grow their businesses and be more efficient
•Optimize our direct marketing initiatives
•Reshape data into insights for business leaders within interactive reports
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Market Strategy & Analysis team, based in Weehawken, NJ. Our mission is to shape strategic direction, drive transformational change and support execution in collaboration with leaders across UBS Wealth Management Americas.
• An advanced degree in Statistics, Applied Math or Applied Economics
• Exceptional SAS skills so you can deliver statistical models, analyses and reports and move and manipulate data
• Outstanding analytics project design and execution talents, including implementing results
• Excellent business consulting skills to help internal partners define their analytics needs
• Strong communications skills to develop effective presentations and to present to leaders
• Experience in financial services (preferred, but not required), direct marketing, digital, customer experience, data visualization (Tableau) and speech analytics
• Always seeking better ways to solve problems and improve programs
• Intellectually curious, constant learner
• Self-starter with high levels of energy, urgency and personal accountability
• Comfortable with ambiguity, change and being resourceful
• Most satisfied being hands-on with your analytics projects
• Collaborative, enjoys working in a high-performing global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 178413BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Data Scientist - Client Strategy Office
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Marketing and Communications