UBS Financial Services Deposits Product Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Deposits Product Manager
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
The Deposits Pricing Manager will have the ability to make a difference in product strategy, pricing and execution. He/she will be working as part of the Deposits Strategy and Product Management team in the home office. This team is responsible for managing the deposits offering for Wealth Management Americas.
Key competencies and responsibilities include:
• Review the deposit product offering internally, benchmark UBS deposit products with respect to major competitors and recommend both pricing and product related enhancements
• Be responsible for tracking the competitive deposits landscape and manage actions related to deposits pricing including execution, exception pricing management, reporting and analysis
• Participate in internal meetings with Bank leadership and ensure that execution of deposits pricing is in line with the agreed upon strategy
• Understand existing deposit sweeps structure and assist with enhancing the associated reporting and analytics
• Collaborate within the account services team, the overall wealth management Banking team and other stakeholders to execute actions related to deposits strategy, pricing and product development
• Assist with other Deposits Strategy and Product Management initiatives as required across the Americas region for UBS
You will be working as part of the Deposits Strategy and Product Management team in the home office. This team is responsible for managing the deposits offering for Wealth Management Americas.
Skills/ Qualifications (i.e. Years of experience, licenses, leadership skills):
• You have:
o Minimum 5 years in Bank deposits, preferable with familiarity with Wealth Management Deposit sweep products
o Deep understanding of the value proposition of deposits within a Wealth Management firm
o A university degree
o Experience interfacing with Financial Advisors, internal stakeholders and aggregators, rating agencies and GSEs
o Ability to think creatively, adapt to different situations and handle uncertainty
o Excellent time management/organizational skills with a keen eye and attention to detail; must have ability to handle a high-stress, fast-paced environment and aggressive deadlines with minimum supervision; can successfully meet established project requirements and deadlines; must have ability to work independently and multi-task
• You are:
o Self-confident and exercise good judgment and sound decision-making
o A problem solver with a strong ability to organize, analyze and interpret legal and compliance-related materials
o Advanced in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .