UBS Financial Services DevOps Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you like to innovative automation, tinker with AI and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you an industry disrupter and user-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? We are looking for someone like that who can help us with the following key tasks:
work within the technology operation center DevOps organization to provide all levels of design, implementation and support to DevOps evolving technologies
day to day design, implementation and support of an enterprise scaled DevOps driven value stream architecture
work a fixed 24/7 shift rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc
collaborate with all levels of development, release compliance, production support, as well as, CTO and engineering to ensure timely DevOps technology support services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The role is part of a global team based in Weehawken. You will be part of Technology Operation Center DevOps service delivery team and support day to day implementation and operations through Chat, incidents, SR & Change requests. Our goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining leading edge Web hosting technologies & Documentum Support.
• Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
• Very good understanding of cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.)
• Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
• 2 years experience with cloud deployment (e.g. Openstack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.)
• 1 year experience with testing automation (e.g. Maven, Selenium, HP ALM, QC, LoadRunner)
• 1 year experience with build automation process (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
• 1 year experience with release governance automation (e.g. Micro Focus (RLC/DA), Tasktop, ServiceNow, etc.)
• 1 year experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
• 1 year experience with monitoring /reporting tools (e.g. ELK, App Dynamics, Splunk, and Tableau)
• Experience with developing and implementing processes to handle releases from
• Development to Operations while respecting compliance rules, and offering solutions for rollback
• Experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows.
• Knowledge of SRE, Containers, Kubernetes, Micro Focus Release Control and deployment automation a plus.
• Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
• Strong RDMS and NoSQL skill in deploying and fine tuning such as MySQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180305BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)