UBS Financial Services Digital Advisory Platforms – Business Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Digital Advisory Platforms – Business Analyst
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you have a passion for designing and delivering digital solutions that delight your users? Are you a strategic thinker with strong business acumen? Do you aim to drive the business forward? We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Partner across Advisory product, client and field experience teams to ensure alignment of the platform strategy to build / maintain a multi year platform roadmap
• Engage on functional design of new advisory platforms/programs, and enhancements to existing programs. Candidate must understand Advisory solutions, including firm, advisor and client discretionary products
• Functional understanding of Unified Advisory Platform / Unified Managed Account capabilities, including sub-accounting, rebalancing and surveillance and additional downstream implications
• Strong internal IT management capabilities to drive quality deliverables and manage to aggressive timelines
• Support the end to end platform and implementation strategy; serve as a subject matter; liaison to IT and business
• Proactively identify value-added solutions and then develop and implement change initiatives which move the business forward
• Provide input around how to maximize the platform experience and capabilities that should be introduced
• Be a member of a high performing team that drives successful implementation of programs
You’ll be joining the Digital Strategy and Platforms (DS&P) team in Weehawken, NJ. This team is focused on integrating the various segmented needs of the business into a strategically-focused whole through the delivery of best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
• a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an advanced degree (preferred)
• minimum 7-10 years of product and platform management experience showing progression/promotion with an understanding of workplace business, corporate and retail clients need
• An understanding of the Wealth Management Industry and Advisory products and services. This should include:
o Advisory solutions, including firm, advisor and client discretionary products
o entire Advisory lifecycle including prospecting, proposals, enrollment and maintenance, portfolio construction and portfolio management
o Unified Advisory Platform / Unified Managed Account capabilities, including sub-accounting, rebalancing and surveillance
• practical experience using prototyping tools to create interactive demonstrations of new product capabilities
• outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings
• exceptional facilitation and presentation skills
• industry experience related to financial services
• a product and platform evangelist with an unwavering focus on putting users first
• a natural leader with an ability to work with diverse teams
• a strong communicator with strong presentation skills, including the use of technology to communicate ideas and strategy
• a confident decision-maker, highly organized and detail-oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.