UBS Financial Services Divisional Administrative Manager PWM in Weehawken, New Jersey
Divisional Administrative Manager PWM
United States - New Jersey
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a leader people look up to? Do you have a passion for driving operational and service excellence? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– be the ambassador of the strategic direction, Organizational goals, visions and priorities of the administrative and operational functions for 2 of the 4 divisions in the Client Advisory Group the respective divisions
– lead, coach and inspire all Market Administrative Officers in the divisions
– oversee 2000 support team members and 70 administrative managers within the divisions
– be responsible for CSA effectiveness and facilitating local training events
– manage CSA Coach Network to ensure effectiveness and implementation of activities throughout the divisions
– develop bench talent both internally and externally for the administrative roles throughout the divisions
– lead strategic projects in partnership with the National Director of Field Operations and Supervision
– act as a point of escalation and partner in solving for service breaks, operations issues and business continuity
– partner with talent and development to create strategic content creation for support team events to assist in effective career and business development
– develop and implement a targeted and customized plan for MAO and support teams to broaden penetration of growth initiatives and capabilities
– partner with Divisional management teams to monitor and resolve financial, reputation, compliance, legal and HR governance risks in the division, specifically the divisional business manager to manage and monitor the P&L and EP throughout the division and become a critical member of the divisional team and back up to the Divisional Supervisory Officer
– complete annual administrative and operations business planning process
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. The Client Advisory Group. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You'll work closely with the Division Heads and be responsible for managing all facets of the administrative functions and staff for your division.
– a minimum of ten years of related business experience or other substantive leadership role with a leading financial institution
– series 7, 8 (or 9/10), 66 (or 63/65); insurance a plus
– a track record of leadership, mentoring and coaching success
– able to make sound decisions and make the most of resources, aligning to the target operating model to drive centralization and consolidation
– a solutions based thinker
– a change agent for the firm; supporting and driving an ever changing and growing environment
– able to coach and mentor effectively
– comfortable working in partnership and able to delegate effectively
– skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch) that enhances financial advisor, management and support staff retention
– focused on continuously improving your knowledge, skills and credentials
– able to travel throughout the Divisions and country
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .