UBS Financial Services Divisional Compliance Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have proven ability to develop and maintain reporting and statistical processes?
Are you able to prepare detailed summaries and executive reports for senior management?
Do you have a good understanding of technology and robotics automation processes?
We're looking for a Compliance Analyst to:
• maintain robotics automation processes for risk analysis and review of employees
• prepare detailed summaries and executive reports for senior management
• maintain Excel tracking databases
• prepare consolidated reporting and statistics from various Excel and other system databases
• assist in reviewing and preparing policies and procedures
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working with the Divisional Compliance Officers who strategically challenge the business, providing proactive risk insights, conflicts analysis, regulatory context, and compliance-related education to business management. Our goal is to positively influence the outcomes of risk decisions and promote a strong culture of Compliance.
• 1 - 3 years of experience within financial services, preferably in Compliance, Audit, Legal or Risk Management
• Must have technical background and proficiency with Microsoft products (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point). Additionally, experience with automation / robotics is preferred.
• Must be a results-oriented self-starter, strong team player and prepared to take initiative and cooperate with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Series 7 preferred
• Process oriented.
• Able to work collaboratively with others.
• A good communicator with exceptional writing skills.
• Very organized and have excellent time management skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects / tasks and prioritize a diverse workload to meet multiple deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184966BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Divisional Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Compliance, Risk