UBS Financial Services ETP/UIT Product Management and Due Diligence in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you interested in the recent growth and innovation of ETFs? Do you have a strong understanding of the ETF industry? Do you enjoy learning about new and innovative ideas? We are looking for someone who can:
• facilitate onboarding due diligence and ongoing monitoring of exchange traded products and UITs within a Wealth Management organization
• take a leadership role in facilitating committee screening meetings and memorialization
• administer necessary internal controls to help manage risk
• host informational meetings and develop relationships with ETP/UIT Issuers
• communicate with Advisors and issuers around product availability
• conduct data analysis pursuant to senior management and regulatory inquiries
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
As part of Wealth Management, you'll be working within Capital Markets on a product management team responsible for Exchange Traded Products, Derivatives and UITs. This teams main objectives are product management and due diligence/monitoring, market advice and counsel, & education and marketing. You will be responsible for handling product administration, due diligence, data analysis, and communication with advisors and asset managers. You'll interact closely with your team and the other teams in the organization, and also work autonomously on various initiatives.
• an active FINRA Series 7 and 63/65 or 66, 2-5 years of ETF Experience.
• a Bachelor's Degree
• the ability to set priorities, manage deadlines, and strong attention to detail
• excellent Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Excel and Power point)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179510BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: ETP/UIT Product Management and Due Diligence
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development