UBS Financial Services Experience Strategist and Product Owner in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you passionate about user-driven design? Do you understand digital trends within the wealth management industry and more broadly?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Define and refine the ideal client experience in the context of the broader omni-channel client experience using the client journey framework
• Represent the needs of the end client within the stakeholder community—always anchoring features and functionalities to the client perspective and experience
• Lead human-centered design-thinking efforts to refine the client journey and to help define the ideal client experience
• Enable the agile delivery process by leading the product development process in close coordination with the Product Development Analysts
Key responsibilities include:
Research and advocate for the client
• Work with the internal stakeholders, vendors, and outside experts
• Lead research projects as necessary (including strategic research projects as well as end-user testing)
• Help refines and define the client journeys and develop the vision for the ideal client experience
Provide domain information for the delivery team
• Provide timely information and makes timely decisions.
• Help the team gain access to expert stakeholders.
• Educate the team in the business domain.
Prioritize all work for the team, including requirements and defects, considering both stakeholder and team needs
• Continually reprioritize and adjusts scope based on the evolving needs of the stakeholders.
• Facilitate requirements modeling sessions, including requirements envisioning.
• Participate in modeling and acceptance testing.
Represent the delivery team to the stakeholder community
• Announce releases, demos the solution to key stakeholder, organizes milestone reviews
• Monitor and communicate team status to interested stakeholders
• Educate stakeholders in the process followed by the delivery team.
• Negotiate priorities, scope, funding, and schedule.
• Coordinate any required sign-offs or agreements (e.g. market data distribution agreement)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Digital Lab and Factory team within the Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) organization, based in Weehawken, NJ. The Digital Lab and Factory was founded in 2018 and is UBS' agile-based, user-centric center of excellence that is run in partnership between the business and the technology organization.
• Experience working/developing digital experiences, digital platforms, and underlying technologies and understand how they are developed and built
• Project management / Product development experience and can manage deadlines and multiple stakeholders
• Exemplary interpersonal and analytic abilities
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Background on how to build the right features through the lens of customer desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Driven and excited by challenge and change – ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• A self-starter with high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability
• Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
• Able to deliver a strategic plan with goals and monitor the progress throughout the project highlighting key milestones
• Detailed oriented in making edits to come to a final version that is error-free and coherent in getting the message across
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186361BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Experience Strategist and Product Owner
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business development, Digital, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development, Strategy