UBS Financial Services Financial Controller (Wealth Management Americas) in Weehawken, New Jersey
We are looking for Wealth Management Financial Controller to:
• Integrity and control of the financial statements for the Capital Markets Business.
• Establish review process to be able to provide robust sign off for core controls and financial statements (GBSOV, Analytical Reviews).
• Analysis of daily/ Monthly P&L with relevant control over validation and explain to the clients ( CFO, Business..etc)
• Delivery of financial reporting and analysis including revenue, balance sheet, funding and liquidity to the Business Leads
• Financial support and advice for Regional Business Leads and CFO within the location
• Understand the principles of the Finance Target Operating Model and how the team can support this
• Develop relationships with Business Mgmt, Operations, Regulatory, Accounting, Legal Entity controllers, Reporting and Risk Management as well as Business Partners.
• Understand front to back flows and partner with other functions to address inefficiencies
• Support Business growth through providing financial expertise to the NBI processes
• Team Management skills onshore/ offshore.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining the fast moving and is growing business in terms of size and complexity of the Capital Markets finance team. Team is made up of proactive, dynamic, innovative and motivated individual. we act as a \"Gatekeeper\" of the Financials that are publicly disclosed and make sure that information feeds into Financials are accurate and complete. Team currently resides in Weehawken NJ. In this competitive environment you will be required to make sure that as financial controller are proactive and performing responsibilities to the maximum levels.
-held similar kind of role and responsibilities with 7-9 years for experience.
- have master degree or equivalent in accounting or related fields.
-demonstrated the team management skills and managing team in another location.
- excellent in usage of MS office.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181695BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Controller (Wealth Management Americas)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Finance