UBS Financial Services Financial Crimes Prevention, IT Service and Product Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Financial Crimes Prevention, IT Service and Product Manager
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy IT product management and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
• effectively manage all aspects of large scale/complex and/or transformation programs related to financial crimes case management and investigations, from planning through to execution
• lead engagement planning, governance, mobilize and manage project teams directly or indirectly (i.e. within a matrix organization) define deliverables and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management; deliver on-time and within budget, manage quality of work products; manage risk, control environment and ensure expected benefits are delivered
• manage day to day interactions and expectations of business executives and sponsors
• act as counselor/ coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment/ retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams
• own your solutions from product to production. Be educated and opinionated about product requirements and direction and authoritative on the architecture of your services
• be hands on and earn the technical respect of the team. Some part of your time will be spent writing code. Be a technical mentor for the team. Good problem-solving skills and mature decision making. You get in, understand the problems and are able to help craft the solutions. You know how to make the tradeoffs and how to explain them
• drive modern software engineering standards and discipline in the team
• measure, monitor and report progress to ensure that performance targets are met
• embed risk awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation
• motivate and lead high performing teams to deliver best in class consulting solutions to internal clients
You will be working as part of the FCP IT in Weehawken, New Jersey. We are a dynamic, driven and diverse team of software engineering professionals who develop leading edge solutions to combat financial crimes.
• proven track-record on delivering sustainable transformation programs and end-to-end responsibility for delivery of large-scale regulatory projects
• ideally 10 years IT project management and/or consulting industry experience
• ability to manage complexity and build trust and credibility with senior leaders and key stakeholders
• demonstrated success in setting up and running IT application development in large, distributed and global programs
• experience in problem solving and troubleshooting with the ability to exercise good judgment
• ability to mentor and develop staff
• experience in direct line management and/or project team responsibility
• you have strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
• you are eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
• you are highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
• you are an expert at building networks and connections.
• you are able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders.
• you are detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
The Bank Secrecy Act /Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) risk assessment Program will provide UBS a better understanding of its exposure to money laundering (ML) and terrorist financing (TF) risks allowing to identify controls gaps and to implement plans and to remediate those gaps. Other Financial Crimes Prevention (FCP) taxonomies such as Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud will be also onboarded onto FCP risk assessment platform.
The Financial Crimes Metrics solution would facilitate quantitative metrics data sourcing from business lines with global centralized reporting analytic layer providing visualization dashboard for metrics across various dimensions for money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption reporting to regulators.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .