UBS Financial Services Financial Crimes Technology - Business Analyst, AML Transaction Monit in Weehawken, New Jersey
Financial Crimes Technology - Business Analyst, AML Transaction Monit
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you experienced with Transaction Monitoring (AML) business processes and technologies? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– develop detailed functional design specifications based on business requirements
– take a key role in AML rule tuning cycles, working closely with Compliance and our product vendor
– act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
– perform data analysis in support of our solutions
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You’ll be working in the Financial Crimes Prevention Technology team in Weehawken, aligned to the Wealth Management Americas line of business. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
– experience as business analyst in a multi-project environments with globally distributed teams
– experience with AML processes, workflows and systems, preferably Actimize SAM and RCM
– the ability to interpret a set of functional requirements and develop robust functional design specification (you know what the client wants and how to articulate the IT solution to implement)
– full understanding of the software development lifecycle, Waterfall and Agile scrum
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a solid understanding of data associated with the banking and brokerage business, and related regulatory requirements and challenges
– a good understanding of business operational work flow processes
– preferably a background in statistical analysis and/or a mathematics degree
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.