UBS Financial Services Financial Crimes Technology Project Manager, AML Transaction Monitorin in Weehawken, New Jersey
Financial Crimes Technology Project Manager, AML Transaction Monitorin
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Are you experienced with Transaction Monitoring (AML) business processes and technologies?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us plan, coordinate and execute the delivery of our strategic AML Transaction Monitoring solution for the Investment Bank globally.
As a Change Project Manager, your objective will be to drive and define the requirements gathering for AML Transaction Monitoring for Investment Bank, plan the IT system and business process delivery together with business and IT stakeholders and own the execution of the implementation plan front to back.
You will work closely with both the business side stakeholders, project team members, IT- and business sponsors globally to undertake requirements analysis, process modelling, project assessment and benefits measurement in order to successfully transform the business services through technology.
Implementation of the strategic AML Transaction Monitoring solution Actimize SAM v8 (Suspicious Activity Monitoring) for the Investment Bank globally. The project specifically aims to enhance the scope of data sourcing and monitoring rules through the roll-out of the strategic solution, as well as migration off the aged legacy monitoring solutions.
You’ll be working in the Financial Crimes Technology team based in Weehawken. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
– Over 10 year experience as Project Manager in a multi-project environments with globally distributed teams
– experience with AML processes, workflows and systems, preferably Actimize SAM and RCM
– the ability to interpret a complex set of functional requirements and develop a robust plan based on them to deliver technology solutions
– a full understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a solid understanding of data associated with Investment Bank business and related regulatory challenges
– Preferably a good understanding of the Investment Bank business model and related operational processes
– client orientated and able to build collaborative relationships
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a global team
– able to focus on details and quality
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
– an excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .