UBS Financial Services GIC PMO consultant in Weehawken, New Jersey
GIC PMO consultant
United States - New Jersey
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Do you want to become the next PMO champion at UBS? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role you will be instrumental to deliver complex change in helping large scale strategic and regulatory programs to establish efficient and effective PMO capabilities using proven PMO standards, processes and tools.
depending on your background and experience you will assume a PMO or PMO lead role providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination.
You will be working in the PMO team based in Weehawken which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics. We will train you on our established PMO standards, processes and tools to successfully act as a well-respected PMO resource partnering with one of our strategic programs. Depending on your individual performance, experience and aspiration you will be gradually offered more senior roles with the ultimate goal to become a PMO lead for one of our strategic change endeavors.
Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
• A systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• 5 years+ experience in consulting or in a project / PMO role; preferably in a financial environment
• Proven track record in managing a PMO team with onshore and near-shore staff
• Solid skills at MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluency in English, verbally and in writing; German would be an asset
• PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.