UBS Financial Services Head of Digital Product Platforms in Weehawken, New Jersey
Head of Digital Product Platforms
United States - New Jersey
Business development, Digital, Management and Business Support, Management Group, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you have a passion for designing and delivering digital solutions that delight your users? Are you a strategic thinker with strong business acumen? More than simply delivering features, do you aim to drive the business forward? We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Responsible for setting the direction, defining the future state and driving major strategic initiatives for the IPS Americas business
• Engage on functional design of new advisory platforms across a range of products including Capital Markets, Public Finance and Advisory
• Collaborate with global UBS partners including global wealth management product teams and international counterparts including Europe and Asia
• Rigorously prioritize opportunities and resources for roadmap planning and implementation
• Own the end to end platform strategy and serve as the single point of contact to IT and business
• Proactively identify value-added solutions and then develop and implement change initiatives which move the business forward
• Provide thought leadership around how to maximize the platform experience and capabilities that should be introduced
• Lead a high performing team and drive successful implementation of programs
You’ll be joining the Digital Strategy and Platforms (DS&P) team in Weehawken, NJ. This team is focused on integrating the various segmented needs of the business into a strategically-focused whole through the delivery of best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
• a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an advanced degree (preferred)
• minimum 15 years of product and platform management experience showing progression/promotion with an understanding of workplace business, corporate and retail clients need
• practical experience using prototyping tools to create interactive demonstrations of new product capabilities
• outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings
• fluency in emergent technologies and how to apply them pragmatically to different business challenges
• exceptional facilitation and presentation skills
• ability to drive change across an organization and influence key stakeholders
• industry experience related to financial services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.