UBS Financial Services Head of Teaming - Wealth Management in Weehawken, New Jersey
Head of Teaming - Wealth Management
United States - New Jersey
Training and development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you an accomplished leader who can inspire and direct the efforts of multiple teams? Are you a conceptual thinker who can package together complex ideas and present them with influence? Have you had significant success building and designing multi-faceted solutions to business challenges? Do you also enjoy driving behavioral change through coaching, facilitation, and addressing challenging interpersonal dynamics? Do you have a deep interest in the wealth management business and its rapid evolution?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Serve as a thought leader in consulting with high performing Financial Advisor teams
• Direct the efforts to support an adviser team – building a coaching and consulting offering to address key inflection points in a practice
• Distill down a large, complex set of interrelated challenges into core themes and then develop a comprehensive, integrated solution set to address these challenges
• Masterfully navigate a wide breadth of conversations – from occasionally working directly with the largest advisor teams at the Firm to presenting strategy to senior leadership in home office
• Partner closely with Divisional Leadership and Home Office executives to build a multi-year change strategy
You will work closely with the Head of Field Development & Productivity (FD&P) to design and develop the vision for the Financial Advisor practice and next-gen advisors over the next 5 years. It’s a group with team members who all share a desire to improve the client experience through enhancing the ability of our teams to serve them; you will be expected to have fun, be intellectually curious, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change to ultimately help UBS advisors support our wealth management clients in meeting their goals.
• The unique ability to develop a vision for a complex business challenge and bring it to life
• Led the design and execution of large scale strategy
• Experience managing a team
• Directed the build-out of scalable solutions - including resource libraries, one-to- many programs, and educating leaders in the organization- to drive greater institutional knowledge and behavior change
• Been recognized for asking thoughtful questions and being a great listener
• Possess knowledge of how a business operates from end to end, preferably a wealth management practice
• Had a seat at the table with executives and gained buy-in for multi-year strategic initiatives you have led
• Obtained a bachelor's degree (masters and/or advanced certification preferred)
• Have some familiarity with diagnostic tools and assessments to ultimately drive team performance (e.g., KOLBE, DISC, MBTI, Strengths finder)
• Navigated difficult conversations with key partners, including clients (advisors in this case)
• Understand measurement and ROI
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .