UBS Financial Services Internal Project Consultant - Business & Process Transformation in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you passionate about driving sustainable change and challenging the status quo? Do you have a strong analytical and problem solving mindset and enjoy working as part of a project team? Do you want to work on complex transformational projects with strong exposure to senior leadership? We’re looking for someone with these attributes to:
• Partner with our internal clients to understand their business needs and challenges
• Assess front-to-back business processes with a view to optimizing and creating transformational opportunities
• Develop a full range of viable opportunity levers and support the business in implementing agreed solutions to achieve agreed benefits
Internal Project Consultant - Business & Process Transformation
Country / State:
United States - New Jersey
Process, project and program management
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Sitting within GCOO COM, you'll be working as part of the Business & Process Transformation team. Our experienced teams combine industry-leading transformational capabilities with in-depth UBS knowledge. Together with our business partners we take responsibility for leading and executing impactful change across our bank. The team consists of change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations who partner with all businesses and division across the bank.
• 3-6 years of Consulting experience working for a Big 4 or boutique management consulting firm, preferably in the financial services industry
• Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business and a proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
• Ability to take ownership and deliver results in a challenging, client facing environment
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project
• Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritise, and adapt to changing priorities
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable: Process Optimization, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Process mining, Project and change management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186850BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center