UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst [Front Office Risk] in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver successful IT projects? Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you want to use your investment banking product expertise in creating a brand new cross-asset risk and PnL system?
We are looking for an IT business analyst to:
• conduct current state analysis, and to-be impact analysis
• develop system requirements, functional design and messaging interfaces
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists and quants to drive delivery within an Agile framework
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IB Risk & PnL Technology team in Weehawken, NJ. You will be working closely with the front-office quant teams across all the IB asset classes. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in ensuring the development efforts are fully aligned with the business requirements.
• ideally 5+ years of experience as an IT business analyst in financial industry, with additional experience in technical roles as an advantage.
• understanding of investment banking products, related static and market data, and risk calculations
• thorough understanding of software development lifecycle, with experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
• solid understanding of complex IT systems landscape; experience in defining interfaces and messaging protocols would be an advantage
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• experience of managing projects that span change across multiple systems and teams
• experience with Murex would be an advantage
• excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186192BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst [Front Office Risk]
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)