UBS Financial Services IT Program Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
IT Program Manager
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Do you enjoy problem solving in clever ways? Are you organized enough to drive change across complex systems? If so, you could be the right person for this role. We are looking for a Program Manager who would join us to:
• manage a large technology strategic change program and plan its implementation, making a step change in the management and delivery of technology at UBS
• construct the program road map and drive delivery according to plan
• manage the program’s various work-streams, liaising with the fellow workstream leads
• keep proper, organized program documentation
• run key program working groups and ensure deliverables are completed or escalated on time
• provide support on any program related presentations, communications, and training's
• be a team player, working across the organization with skills to indirectly manage and influence
You’ll be working in the CTO Program & Risk Office within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) team alongside an exceptional group who set the future strategic direction for Technology and engineer key next generation capabilities in support of our vision. Technology’s mission is to keep UBS competitive in a digitized world – the CTO team is bringing this to life through several strategic initiatives.
The CTO Program & Risk Office works globally, partnering with the Heads of Technology, lead architects, engineers and developers to drive programs, deliver meaningful change, govern the use of technology and manage risk in support of these strategic initiatives and everyday businesses as usual.
• experience in the financial services industry
• hands on experience managing large-scale technology change programs
• broad knowledge of Technology Management processes
• understanding of technology risk and controls
• exceptional attention to detail while being highly organized
• people skills with experience building and maintaining trusting relationships to gain support across organizational boundaries
• a strategic thinker that understands both the ‘big picture’ as well as the details that support it
• a proactive team player, who navigates the organization properly to get work done
• a go-getter, who knows what needs to be done and how to make it happen
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.