UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer - Fixed Income in Weehawken, New Jersey
IT Software Engineer - Fixed Income
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about delivering building robust
and scalable core Java server systems? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– work with project manager and business partners,
lead and guide development team member on dayto-
- analyze business requirements, design and
implement solutions, and develop software
components as defined by the systems development
life cycle (SDLC)
– test unit and integration of components for
integration into larger subsystems
– support the Software Component Manager in
resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to
– make sure that produced code is secure, stable
and operational before handover to the Software
– collaborate with other global IT teams
You’ll be working in the WM (Wealth Management) USA Capital Markets & Public Finance IT team in Weehawken.
– in depth knowledge of financial service industry
and hands on experiences with tax reporting process
– large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design
– at least 5 years of hands on knowledge of relevant
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing
skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– imaginative and creative with emerging
technologies and an ambassador for test- and
– able to improve older code bases, as well as apply
modern best practices to new projects
– able to provide solution and supervise offshore
team to develop, test and implement
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working
independently, as well as in a team
- knowledge of fixed income
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.