UBS Financial Services IT Software Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
IT Software Engineer
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We're looking for Confluent KAFKA developer and architect to:
– deliver projects independently using Agile / Waterfall methodologies:
– analyze business requirements, and convert to technical specifications. Design and implement solutions in an Agile/ Waterfall manner.
– develop and unit-test software components in-line with minimum standards and in-line with the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– perform detailed analysis, documentation, development of code and facilitate UAT of assigned program/s
– thrive in a highly demanding, business facing role with regular contact with traders and business management
You’ll be working in the WMA Securities team in Weehawken,NJ, having the responsibility of delivery of regulatory mandatory projects in Bookkeeping & Cash Management, Clearance and Settlement and Corporate actions Income Processing area
–Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
– hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE and Confluent Kafka
expertise Confluent Kafka, KSQL and KStream requirements and configurations
experience in optimizing infrastructure for Confluent Kafka using partitioning and other methodologies
experience implementing monitoring capabilities
experiecne in providing guidance and inputs to architecture to ensure high availability
experience enabling Confluent Kafka in cloud environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.