UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support the IB Research & Sales business across multiple applications & several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the IB BAS Research & Sales L2 Support team in Weehawken. The team works directly with the line of business systems used by Research & Sales teams, from Client Management, Revenue Reporting to Research authoring, through regulatory review and distribution. You will be part of a global team which provides a follow the sun service and dealing with users for any UBS location.
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– banking and custody know-how
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– Strong Unix, SQL & MSOffice knowledge
– Experience with Enterprise Management toolsets
– ITIL and lifecycle management knowledge
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– able to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities to deadlines
– able to operate independently with limited supervision
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176265BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)