UBS Financial Services Java Script Developer in Weehawken, New Jersey
Market Risk IT is looking for a java script developer who is passionate about coding and wants to build a career in GUI technologies. The candidate will participate in design and development of a complex strategic Risk Aggregation platform using React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), Restful APIs and Node.js. The candidate will interact with globally distributed Market Risk Officers, Quants and IT Dev/QA team.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
• Design and Develop high quality software solutions for Market Risk VaR (Value-at-Risk) Aggregation
• Develop new applications to meet regulatory commitments (e.g: FRTB)
• Improve Performance of GUI
• Develop proof of concepts using new technologies
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• Hands-on expertise with Java script, React JS, and Node.JS
• Knowledge of .Net technologies is desirable
Knowledge & Behavioral Competencies:
• Team Player
• Excellent written and Oral Communication skills
• Ability to work with a globally distributed IT team
• Proactive and Quick Learner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 181634BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Java Script Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)