UBS Financial Services Mainframe Programmer/Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to:
• do analysis, design, programming, test and implement new and existing business application software for systems with medium complexity.
• be able to work well as both a partner and as an independent team member.
• make own judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
• respond to technical queries / requests from team members.
• work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of constantly changing business priorities.
You'll be working in the Client Strategy, Digital & Client Platforms team in Weehawken. You will be responsible for Wealth Management client facing technology applications.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
• ideally 5+ years of mainframe development skills include COBOL, DB2 – strong SQL, Native and Cobol Stored procedures, MQ and JCL/BATCH PROCESSING.
• knowledge of Oracle and SAS is a plus.
• experience working with Agile/Scrum practices is a plus
• prior wealth management or financial industry experience is preferred.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.