UBS Financial Services New Account On-Boarding Team Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
New Account On-Boarding Team Manager
United States - New Jersey
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a leader, decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to bring out the best in people?
We’re looking for an New Account On-Boarding Manager to:
• recruit, select, onboard, train and manage new account on-boarding staff
• educate all employees on account opening policies and procedures
• manage new account on-boarding questions and related issues
• oversee new account opening, maintenance and other account onboarding procedures
• monitor account on-boarding processes
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• ideally 5 plus years of experience with a leading financial institution
• management experience in branch operations
• high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
• series 7, 66, and 9/10 (preferred)
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• talented at building partnerships and knowing when to delegate
• skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.