UBS Financial Services Product Manager- Digital Client Experience in Weehawken, New Jersey
Product Manager- Digital Client Experience
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you have a passion for designing and delivering digital solutions that delight your users? Does your natural curiosity allow you to pinpoint opportunities to transform the user experience? Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• investigate and propose areas of improvement for the current product. Develop well-informed hypotheses based on understanding our customers, competitors and market
• collaborate with clients, prospects, industry partners and internal stakeholders to define new, impactful features
• craft well-researched business requirements and user stories to align the client experience, digital platform capabilities and overarching business goals
• write product specifications documents, gather feedback from key stakeholders, and drive the build and launch of the product
• operate cross-functionally to drive all aspects of project delivery, including technology, legal, marketing, communications, training and rollout
• define success criteria before the project starts and assess along the way
• collect, analyze and publish metrics on opportunities, engagement and usage trends to measure success
You’ll be joining the Digital Client Experience team in Weehawken, NJ, reporting directly to the Head of Digital Solutions for Corporate and Institutional Advisory Services (CIAS). This team is part of Digital Strategy & Platforms and focused on integrating the various segmented needs of the CIAS businesses into a strategically-focused whole through the delivery of best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
UBS provides retirement, equity plan and financial wellness services and wealth management solutions to corporate plan sponsors and their plan participants. Our goal is to: (1) provide effective corporate solutions to drive new and retain existing corporate relationships and (2) provide insight and advice to participants regarding their retirement plan benefits, equity plan awards and broader financial wellness to drive additional wealth management business.
• a bachelor's degree or equivalent
• minimum 4-6 years of product management and/or financial services experience showing progression/promotion
• outstanding analytical capability and the ability to synthesize findings
• demonstrable experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including a solid understanding of different SDLC methodologies
• exceptional facilitation and presentation skills
• passionate about the digital space and how it impacts financial services and wealth management
• conversant in emergent technologies and how to apply them pragmatically to different business challenges
• a natural leader who values diversity and prefers to work in a team setting, while also able to successfully operate independently
• a confident decision-maker, highly organized and detail-oriented, who is comfortable with ambiguity and can quickly adapt as circumstances evolve
• a strong communicator with compelling presentation skills, including the use of technology to share and collaborate
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.