UBS Financial Services Project Management Transformation Lead Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you want to help our branches and staff know how to operate effectively? Are you someone with a strong eye for detail and you like to challenge the process? Do you have strong oral and written communication skills? Do you enjoy working with teams across the firm? Do you want to drive complex projects forward?
• Deliver client-centric solutions to meet complex regulatory requirements
• Support the management of our portfolio of projects end to end to deliver, design, and implement change initiatives
• Help define deliverables; manage detailed implementation plans and track progress against agreed remediation initiatives impacting the field
• Develop and manage relationships with sponsors, stakeholders, across business lines
• Support the governance lifecycle process for branch procedures from creation/maintenance
• Coordinate and execute complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups
• Support special ad-hoc projects such as regulatory implementations and remediation efforts
• Provide support to teams who are policy and procedure owners to complete their annual and other reviews of policies and procedures and make any necessary updates
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are a team within Wealth Management USA that supports the COO organization. This role is across all the US Lines of business (CUSO wide)
• 4 year college degree or international equivalent, MBA a plus
• Minimum 5 years' experience in financial services; expertise in client account onboarding, operations, or compliance/procedure related role. Compliance or Financial Crime experience a plus.
• Experience with Client Onboarding or related systems and processes preferred
• Extremely proficient in PowerPoint, Excel
• Assertive with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity - self-motivated, can handle responsibilities with little direction
• Track progress against agreed remediation deadlines and actively manage key support areas to monitor and escalate issues
• Ability to maintain and enforce the strict protocols of the need to know principle, including the safeguarding of confidential information
• COO, business management and/or management consulting experience (within financial services)
• Strong time management and organizational skills. Experience balancing work from various stakeholders, working on multiple projects, and with staff in various locations is a plus
• Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, with ability to influence and challenge key decision makers, peer groups, internal service providers and functions outside direct control
• Change agent - doesn't accept the status quo: Someone with a proven track record of change management in the front office
• Analytical, detail oriented, adept at understanding process flows with the ability to provide practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• Results-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• Highly flexible, yet detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and change directions based on business demands
• Have a deep understanding and application of project management methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186170BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Project Management Transformation Lead Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Process, project and program management