UBS Financial Services Project Manager - Digital Client Experience in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a passion for leading and managing strategic change initiatives? Do you thrive on working with high energy teams to deliver business results? Do you enjoy the fast-paced action of implementing new business initiatives and driving the digital transformation of a 150+ year old organization?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Lead projects throughout the project life cycle
• Effectively lead and interact with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Operations, Legal/Compliance, Marketing and Technology teams).
• Distill project objectives into coherent work breakdown structures
• Create and maintain the project schedule/project plans by working with core team members to provide input on key tasks, milestones, and dependencies.
• Anticipate risks and manage issue resolution processes. Create and maintain a consolidated list of issues and risks and review with project team on a recurring basis to help drive to closure. Escalate items as appropriate.
• Schedule and lead meaningful project status meetings including accomplishments, upcoming activities, issues/risks, financial information, and any change requests; highlight risks to delivery.
• Conduct effective facilitation sessions with multiple stakeholders to aggressively drive projects forward.
• Develop and prepare New Product / New Business proposals
• Understand complex topics and translate them into diagrams and documentation using standard tools (i.e. Word, Visio, Excel, etc.).
• Document and manage the change control process.
• Participate in testing strategy, scripts, execution, reporting defects, and defect reviews.
• Participate in creation and execution of production release \"check outs\" to ensure functionality is properly deployed.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within the COO PMO team in Weehawken, New Jersey. We lead the implementation of strategic initiatives across Wealth Management USA. The team is responsible for structuring, leading, and delivering strategic changes efforts.
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry.
• Experience as a Project Lead or Subject Matter Expert responsible for leading business change/transformation initiatives.
• Experience in Wealth Management and PMO strategies.
• Experience in either brokerage, advisory, wealth management lending, or related financial services experience is required
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in using Visio to develop process flows, Excel to compile and analyze data, and PowerPoint to develop presentations.
• Experience working with SharePoint.
• Ability to gather, consolidate and synthesize information from various sources in order to gain consensus on proposed process change/transformation.
• Experience in Wealth Management and Capital Markets, specifically Public Finance. Structured Finance, Credit Products and Hedging Strategy experience is important.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively multi-task, and deliver quality results within fast-paced project deliverable deadlines.
• Experience working with vendors and affiliate management.
• Ability to clearly describe and isolate in-scope and out-of-scope elements.
• Clear understanding of SDLC and Agile models.
• Familiarity with UBS systems and partners is a plus.
• A team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
• Highly adept with organizing, leading, and managing teams
• Familiar with technology and comfortable learning, using and teaching technical concepts
• Comfortable operating in fast past environment
• Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy with setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Adept at identifying business and client needs, and determining the right solution to meet those needs
• Curious and always interested to learn more about new financial products and digital capabilities within and beyond the financial services industry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186462BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Project Manager - Digital Client Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Business development, Business management, administration and support, Digital, Process, project and program management