UBS Financial Services Project Manager , Management Consulting Practice in Weehawken, New Jersey
Project Manager , Management Consulting Practice
United States - New Jersey
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy consulting and leading projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
– Lead the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs.
– Lead teams across cross functional divisions of the bank to deliver the project objectives.
– Manage all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, PMO, resource forecasts, project administration that will include financial and progress reporting together as well as manage and coach the people working on the project.
– Set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management.
– Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
– Organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
– Introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
– Contribute to Management Consulting Practice internal development initiatives.
You will be working in the Management Consulting Practice (MCP) team in Weehawken, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The MCP team is established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Group Internal Consulting unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
– At least 8+ years of project experience working within a consulting firm.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Previous experience in leading project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
– Experience in managing staff.
– Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BMP).
– Obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.