UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance Analyst
United States - New Jersey
Job Reference #:
Do you have the confidence to challenge the status quo, innate curiosity to identify problems and the analytical abilities to derive solutions? Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information and processes?
We’re looking for someone that can:
– calculate schedule and line item materiality thresholds on Regulatory Reports to determine transaction testing scope
– analyze FRB regulatory reporting streams and suggest improvements in processes and controls
– partner closely with the various Finance Control, Reporting, IT and Change Management teams to implement data quality metrics, enhance controls and reduce manual intervention
– document the current state of business processes
– communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
– prepare validation metrics and variance analysis to aid in process improvements and troubleshooting.
– interpret data and analyze results
You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance team in Weehawken, New Jersey. The team is positioned within Group Finance and has responsibilities for CCAR and IHC related regulatory reporting for the region. The Administrative Officer role requires a proactive, dynamic and logical individual to join the team and quickly take on the above responsibilities. To add maximum value, the role will also have an understanding of and collaboration to the wider Financial Control / Finance Group.
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– minimum 3 years of experience in a Regulatory / Financial Reporting space with a preference for BHC Regulatory Reporting
– knowledge of US Regulatory Reporting Requirements and banking products
– working knowledge of Axiom (Reporting tool) is preferred
– experience in Tableau, Visio, MS Project or MS Access is a plus
– good technical abilities
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– someone who operates flexibly and independently, embraces collaboration, challenges constructively and shows integrity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.