UBS Financial Services Relationship Manager in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you know how to create a culture of business growth? And foster loyalty? Are you a leader of change, always making sure your people and processes are fit for the future?
We’re looking for a Relationship Manager to:
• manage a book of advisor relationships and serve as the key contact and advocate to harness our expertise and resources for the delivery of an effective and high quality channel experience
• collaborate with Transition Services management to design a customized transition plan for the onboarding of new advisor relationships. Inform and help guide initial onboarding effort as well as the provision of products and services throughout the relationship lifecycle
• develop a full understanding of the advisor/team's practice and align with the channel offering
• collaborate on the development and implementation of an impactful training experience covering investment products, platforms, practice management, operational processes and other relevant content
• possess a thorough understanding of the full value chain from investment solutions, services, and processes offered through the channel
• help advisors and their teams deliver a high quality client experience, drive business growth, manage client retention and develop a business succession plan when applicable
• provide feedback on relationship status, learnings, observations and key relationship management or development priorities to our stakeholders/management
• serve as an escalation point for issues which arise and help provide solutions
• review metrics and service delivery with advisors and teams from initial onboarding through the relationship lifecycle
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing team within the Wealth Management business, working in Weehawken, NJ. We are constantly innovating as we drive the creation of a strategic business that touches nearly every area within Wealth Management. You have the opportunity to join us as we build from the ground up, and as a Relationship Manager, you'll play an important role in helping deliver this new experience to our Wealth Management clients and the advisors who serve them.
• 10 – 15 years of experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
• proven leadership experience in the industry with a track record for creating strong partnerships
• skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• results-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or a related field
• series 7, 66 (or 63/65)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183631BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development