UBS Financial Services Relationship Officer - Workplace Wealth Services in Weehawken, New Jersey
Relationship Officer - Workplace Wealth Services
United States - New Jersey, United States - New York, United States - Tennessee
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you have a passion for excellence and success? Do you thrive on working with high profile corporations? Can you build collaborative relationships with senior internal business partners to deliver solutions and identify new business opportunities? Do you have the ability to turn corporate clients into long-term business partners and advocates? We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
•own key strategic B2B relationships and meet with clients regularly to establish and deepen senior level relationships with executives responsible for equity plans and workplace wellness in areas such as Global Rewards, Human Resources, Benefits, Treasury, and Finance
•be responsible for corporate client satisfaction, retention, and driving organic growth
•understand the corporate client's organizational structures, business, business drivers, and industry
•through consultative engagement, understand client needs and develop strategy and methodology for delivering on and holistically delivering the firm
•conduct business reviews to review state of relationship – areas for inclusion are: review of industry trends, execution statistics, opportunities to deliver additional value, and benchmarking client data relative to peers/industry, etc.
•develop annual strategic account plan and leverage firm resources (eg. BDG and internal cross-functional team) to execute against the plan
•implement B2B executive relationship engagement strategy
•work closely with heads of business development and workplace financial wellness to drive cross-sell opportunities
•partner with Lead Financial Advisors to ensure they are kept abreast of strategic client initiatives
•individual must be a self-starter, comfortable interfacing with senior executives, have strong communication and analytical skills
You’ll be joining the WWS Relationship Management team, reporting directly to the Head of Relationship Management. This team is focused on driving corporate client satisfaction, retention, and client loyalty.
UBS provides equity compensation plan administration and wealth management services to corporate plan sponsors and plan participants. Our goal is to: (1) provide effective corporate solutions to drive new and retain existing corporate relationships and (2) provide insight and advice to participants regarding their equity plan awards and broader financial wellness to drive additional wealth management business.
• a bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience
• 10-15 years of experience in institutional client facing role at financial services firm
• strong relationship management skills
• excellent verbal and written communications skills
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• strong consultative and negotiation skills
• ability to collaborate across the organization, influence key stakeholders, and driving change
• ability to lead, prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent priorities/initiatives
• ability to drive change across an organization and influence key stakeholders
• FINRA series 7 and 66 licensing
• curious and passionate, and strive for constant improvement
• committed to driving value for clients
• a self-starter and leader with an ability to work with across the firm
• a strong communicator with compelling presentation skills, including the use of technology to communicate ideas and strategy
• a confident decision-maker, highly organized and detail-oriented
• positive, with a can-do attitude that motivates and inspires others
• willing to travel up to 50 percent of the time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.