UBS Financial Services Savings Product Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Are you driven by the desire to create and enhance products and bring them to market? Are you interested in being part of a team managing deposits strategy, analytics, pricing and execution for UBS Wealth Management USA? We're looking for someone who can:
• Assist with launch of new deposit products such as Savings Deposits and Certificate of Deposits in partnership with other stakeholders
• Manage day to day execution of deposit related activities in partnership with the field, technology and operations
• Assess competitiveness of product offering by researching similar products and offerings and recommending changes to product and strategy
• Analyze effectiveness of new products and campaigns
• Support other deposits strategy and product management initiatives including reporting, analytics and execution
• Engage with Financial Advisors and wealth management bankers to provide product support and answer product-related questions
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute actions related to product marketing, communication and training
• Manage both tactical and strategic tasks simultaneously
• Generate high-quality work with attention to detail
– Basic knowledge of wealth management products, particularly bank deposits
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with a specific focus on Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Teamwork spirit
– Superior written and oral communication skills
– A positive client and employee experience
– Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
– Ability to take direction well and work with minimal supervision
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a member of the Deposits Strategy and Product Management team. Our team is responsible for managing the Wealth Management USA deposits offering.
• A university degree
• 1-4 years of work experience, preferably within the financial services industry
• An excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess solid organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and careful about quality of work
• Able to:
– Build and maintain strong relationships with our Field partners
– Demonstrate positive initiative and leadership
– Communicate and set expectations appropriately to management
– Manage issues through to resolution and have difficult conversations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182126BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Savings Product Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Product Management and Development