UBS Financial Services Software Engineer in Weehawken, New Jersey
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate. We are looking for someone like that to help us:
– design and build data governance applications that work for the whole organisation.
– enable complex integrations between Collibra and various data sources/ systems throughout the division, ensuring Collibra is a central Governing mechanism and integrated meta-data management solution
– ensure security, scalability and business continuity of the data infrastructure
You'll be working with the Data Management Technology team in Weehawken, New Jersey.
- In depth knowledge / experience of working with Java and front-to-back development.
–experience with enterprise integration solution such as MuleSoft, JBoss, Spring etc
–hands-on experience with Web/Application development (HTML, CSS, APIs – REST, JSON) and BPMN workflow development
–strong experience with RDBMS like Oracle SQL, MS SQL, and My SQL
able to translate business requirements to reusable data integration solutions enterprise architecture mindset.
ability to analyzes production components to isolate problems or to determine more efficient methods/refactoring opportunities.
3+ years of software development experience.
- Passionate about building quality software and learning/ implementing new coding languages, methods and operations.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.