UBS Financial Services Sr. Consultant - Management Consulting Practice in Weehawken, New Jersey
Sr. Consultant - Management Consulting Practice
United States - New Jersey
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you interested in participate in the end to end planning, delivery of projects internally at UBS? We are looking for someone to:
• develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients
• organize and host progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
• introduce Risk Awareness by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation.
You will be working in the Project Management & Consulting (PMC) team in Weehawken, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
• ideally 3-5 years of project experience working within a consulting firm.
• strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills.
• the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
• previous experience in project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry.
• obtained key qualifications in e.g. PMP, Project Management Institute is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.