UBS Financial Services Sr. Data Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management, Data Governance and Data Analysis? We’re looking for someone like that to support the Data Architecture and Data Quality implementation at Wealth Management USA.
– Oversee implementation and maintenance of the enterprise data hub, Data Refinery, including data onboarding, data movement and data consumption
– Provide expertise in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data quality, data modeling, data access, data integration, and implementation
– Profile and analyze data to develop insights and enable requirements gathering
– Partner with IT developers and modelers to build data domain centric models, functional requirements, data flows, and process diagrams
– Establish relationships with key business and IT stakeholders to validate and approve data requirements and business rules
– Define and enforce architecture principles, standards, and metrics
– Ensure alignment of solutions with enterprise architecture principles and guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Chief Data Officer Office at Wealth Management USA. Our mission is to enable better business intelligence and decisions through data that is accessible, trusted and understood.
– Proven track record of successful initiatives to standardize information, improve data accessibility and quality, and deliver business value through effective data management
– Strong working knowledge of Big Data, Relational & Dimensional modeling, ETL tools (e.g., Informatica), Data Governance and Data Quality tools (e.g., Collibra)
– Strong knowledge of Data Quality and Data Management practices
– Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
– Ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
– 8+ years of experience in the data industry with 5+ years towards delivering Data Management initiatives at large multi-business unit organizations.
– Excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
– Analytical and logical
– Team player, collaborative and inclusive
– Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180848BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Management and Business Support